IGB Evaluation Process
Attend 1-4 Evaluations
- 45 minutes of training with Natalie Morse, IGB Staff and IGB Coaches.
- 45 minutes of play
- Player Profile
How we select teams?
IGB 17U, 16U and 15U GUAA and Rise Teams
Our (3) GUAA and Rise teams are 1 of 32 teams, in the US and Canada, to play on the GUAA and Rise circuit (the only teams in the state of Indiana). We are looking for players who play high school varsity basketball and have a goal to play at the collegiate level.
- Highest level of exposure. You will have the opportunity to play in front of every college coach; Division I, Division II, Division III and NAIA, during NCAA live recruitment periods.
- We offer (5) training camps with all GUAA and Rise teams
- Play in approximately 8-10 tournaments (March - July).
IGB 17U, 16U and 15U High School Teams
Our IGB High School teams are developmental teams for our GUAA and Rise teams. These teams are intended for those playing varsity basketball and love the game.
- We offer (5) training camps with IGB High School Teams
- Play in approximately 8-10 tournaments with the majority of tournaments being local in central Indiana (March - July).
IGB 3rd Grade - 8th Grade
Our number one priority for our 3rd - 8th grade teams is player development. To make this happen we select teams based on three criteria.
- Equal skill-development
- Great Coach
- Awesome families
March - June we offer:
- (30) practices/scrimmages
- Approximately 8-10 tournaments.
We have multiple teams at every grade level that range from the top team in the country all the way to developmental teams with a goal to prepare for high school. Each team will have their own unique tournament schedule that fits expectations of families before the season begins. We also work around a lot of multi-sport athletes schedules for a great experience.
What we are looking for?
- Speed - Quality reps at pace. We encourage making mistakes and learning.
- Defense - DAWG mentality to get into a stance and play one of three positions at all times. 1. On the ball pressure, one arms length away. 2. One pass away, total deny. 3. Two passes away, help-side to the mid-line.
- Teamwork - Be a great teammate. Understanding there is a role for anyone who loves the game and is willing to work hard.
- (1) Evaluation $30
- (4) Evaluations $80 (save $40)
- IGB Membership FREE (all evaluations)
- August 14 (Noblesville West Middle School)
- August 28 (Noblesville West Middle School)
- September 11 (Noblesville West Middle School)
- September 18 (Silver Creek)
- September 25 (Noblesville West Middle School)
Times at Noblesville West Middle School (Aug 14, 28, Sept 11, 25)
- 1-2:30 pm: 3rd-5th Grade
- 2:45-4:15 pm: 6th-8th Grade
- 4:30-6 pm: High School
Time at Silver Creek High School
- 3-5 pm: Middle School and High School