2024 Spring/Summer Tryouts/Evaluations 3rd Grade - 17u IGB GUAA Teams Have Concluded. IGB still has limited roster spots on certain IGB teams 3rd grade - high school. Please contact us directly below or at email@example.com to schedule an evaluation or help answer any questions.
How Our Evaluations Work
- You must attend at least (1) Evaluation. You are more than welcome to attend multiple Evaluations (discounted Unlimited Evaluation Pass Available)
- Each Evaluation is 1.5 hours and led by Natalie Morse, IGB Program Director. Includes: Sports Performance Training, Individual Skill-set Training and Team Play
- Evaluations are conducted by Natalie Morse, Matt Shade, IGB Staff and IGB Coaches
How We Select IGB 3rd-8th Grade Teams
We have a (3) Tiered Team Model based on Schedule
- National Schedule - Compete at the highest level in the US. Requires traveling to compete against the best competition in the US. Preparation for IGB 17u, 16u and 15u GUAA teams
- Regional Schedule - Compete at the highest level in the midwest. Requires limited travel to play against the best competition in the midwest. Preparation for IGB 17u, 16u and 15u GUAA teams
- State Schedule - Compete against the best teams in Indiana. Requires little to no travel at all. This is ideal for multi-sport athletes and/or late bloomers. Preparation for High School Basketball and IGB 17u, 16u and 15u GUAA teams
Understanding our (3) Tiered Team schedule model we use the following criteria to create each team. Equal Balance of the following:
- Equal skill-set amongst the Team
- Great Coach
- Awesome Families
How We Select IGB High School Teams
We have a (2) Tiered Team Model based on talent level and character of each player
- IGB 17u, 16u and 15u GUAA Teams - The highest level of exposure in high school basketball. We are (1) of (32) organizations in the US (only organization in Indiana) to play on the Girls Under Armour Association (GUAA) Circuit. Preparation for Division I basketball (Power 5 to Mid-major)
- IGB 17u, 16u and 15u Rise Teams - High level of exposure in high school basketball. Preparation for NAIA, Division I, II or III basketball
Understanding our (2) Tiered Team Model: Our Primary Goal is to use our Player Development Model of:
- College Profile System
- GUAA Platform
To prepare every Lady Baller for high school basketball and the opportunity to earn a college scholarship to the school of their dreams
Evaluation Dates, Times and Locations
- August 13th at Noblesville West Middle School: Grade/Middle School 4-5:30 pm EST and High School 5:30-7 pm EST
- August 20th at The Lab Sports 2800 Kotter Avenue, Evansville, Indiana 47715: Grade/Middle School 4-5:30 pm EST (3-4:30 pm CT) and High School 5:30-7 pm EST (4:30-6 pm CT)
- August 27th at Noblesville West Middle School: Grade/Middle School 4-5:30 pm EST and High School 5:30-7 pm EST
- September 10th at Noblesville West Middle School: Grade/Middle School 4-5:30 pm EST and High School 5:30-7 pm EST
- September 17th at Silver Creek High School: Grade/Middle School 4-5:30 pm EST and High School 5:30-7 pm EST
- September 24th at Noblesville West Middle School: Grade/Middle School 4-5:30 pm EST and High School 5:30-7 pm EST
- (1) Evaluation: $35 (Includes: Training, Team Play, Individual Evaluation, Team Placement and Profile in TeamSnap)
- UNLIMITED Evaluation Pass*: $95 (Includes: Attend up to six Evaluations. Training, Team Play, Individual Evaluation, Team Placement and Profile in TeamSnap)
* Unlimited Pass is a great way to get extra training every Sunday in a competitive environment with high level training.
Welcome Evansville Area and Lucious Wagner
Lucious Wagner is a former professional basketball player turned successful entrepreneur. Born and raised in Leavenworth, KS, he attended high school where he led his team to win a 6A state basketball championship. During his college years, Lucious served as the team captain his senior year at the University of Evansville, showcasing his natural leadership abilities both on and off the court.
After graduating, Lucious pursued a career in professional basketball, playing for 5 seasons in Europe. However, his passion for basketball didn't end there. In fact, he used his extensive experience to create BlackHeart Basketball, a training program designed to help athletes of all ages and skill levels achieve their goals.
For the past 6 years, Lucious has dedicated his life to running BlackHeart Basketball, which has successfully trained thousands of athletes and helped many attain college scholarships. Additionally, Lucious also runs The Lab Sports, a facility that provides top-notch training and development programs for athletes.
Through his dedication and determination, Lucious has become a respected figure in the basketball community. He is constantly striving to improve his craft, and his success is a testament to his commitment and hard work.
Currently, Lucious is the owner and operator of both BlackHeart Basketball and The Lab Sports. He is also the Head Varsity Girls Basketball Coach at Mater Dei High School in Evansville, IN. With his vast knowledge of the game and his passion for helping others, Lucious is a true leader in the basketball training industry. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced athlete, Lucious is dedicated to helping you achieve your goals and reach your full potential.