Indiana Girls Basketball
OUR MISSION: Grow the sport of girls' basketball by providing opportunities that pave the way for girls to become leaders in the community, at school and on the basketball court.
Our goal when starting Indiana Girls Basketball in 2017 was to grow the sport of girls' basketball. It took us two years but our SYSTEM has the top teams in every class 3rd grade thru High School. The program is founded on a player development model with three pillars: speed, defense, and teamwork. More than a player, bigger than a team, an organization to #LiveYourDream!
Our IGB Board & Staff
Director of Training and College Recruitment
- Player, Hanover College 2019-2013
- Player, Durham Wildcats England WBBL 2013-2014
- Director of Operations, Butler Women’s Basketball 2014-2016
- Assistant Coach, Butler Women’s Basketball 2016-2017
- Assistant Coach, Noblesville HS Girls Basketball 2017-2018
- Elite Director, Head Trainer and Head Coach IGB Elite 2017-Present
- Nike EYBL Coach, August 2019-Present
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
Matt Blower - Director of Player Development
Felix Mendez - Director of Community Outreach
Chad Novinger - Director of Team Development
Kasey Shade - Director of Communications
Matt Shade - Director of Operations
We would love to hear from you.